What is a Breast Pump?
A breast pump is a mechanical tool that nursing mothers use to get milk out of their mammary glands. Also, the breast pump is an important piece of equipment for mothers who work or travel a lot so that they can continue to breastfeed easily. Because, with the help of a breast pump, Mommy can keep making sure that the baby gets only breast milk, even if she has to go somewhere.
What are the Tips for Choosing Wireless Breast Pump?
- Pay attention to how you are pumping. A single pump can only be used on one breast at a time and should only be used occasionally, not all the time. If Mommy uses this kind a lot, her hands will get tired quickly and it won’t work as well.
Double Alternating Pumps stimulate breast milk better than Single Pumps because they work on both breasts at the same time.
With Double Simultaneous Pumps, you can pump both breasts at the same time to save time and get your body to make more milk.
- How well the suction works?
Choose a breast pump with 45–55 times as much suction power as 0-250 mmHg because that’s how much a baby usually suckles in a minute. Also, choose a breast pump whose suction strength can be changed.
- Convenience. Choose the best size and material for Mommy’s breast shield.
- Noise level. First, try out the breast pump that Mommy wants to buy. Look for one that is quiet and won’t bother Mommy or your baby.
- Power. Pay attention to the energy source needed and choose based on what Mommy wants. Choose a breast pump that can work with both electricity and a backup battery. It should also be able to work even if there is no battery or electricity.
- Being portable. Consider how heavy the breast pump and its carrying case are so that they are easy to move around.
- It’s easy to clean
- Warranty. Make sure that the breast pump Mommy chooses comes with a warranty and can be fixed if it breaks. The most important thing is that the breast pump should only be used by one person at a time. You should also never use a breast pump that has been used before. Bacteria and viruses can get into breast milk, stay in the breast pump, and spread to Mommy and baby.
Why is it a good idea to use a wireless breast pump?
- Raise the amount of milk you make
The most important thing to do to start a business selling breast milk is to always take milk right off the breast. Because when the breast milk feels “empty,” the body starts making more milk right away to keep the supply going. So, the more often Mommy pumps, the faster her breasts will empty and the faster she will make more milk.
- Prevent breast engorgement
When the baby is done eating, it is common for the mother’s milk supply to go up again right away. If you try to give it to the baby, he might still be full, so he won’t take it. So, the breast will feel full and swell up because of the milk. To avoid this, Mommy can pump breast milk right away.
Find the best wireless breast pump for mothers at Wireless Breast Pump Malaysia.