Are you a new mother? And you are wondering what products are needed for you and your newborn baby? Well, I’ve got you! I know as a new mother it will be very confusing and tiring trying to find out what essential products are needed for your and your baby. In this article, I will show a list of products that are needed by every new mother and for her newborn baby. You can also click here for more details on mother care products online malaysia.
Here are some of the essential products needed by you and your baby:
- Stroller and car seat
- Of course, you’ll need a stroller to get the baby from point A to point B, but a travel system will get you much further. Assume you’re driving around town with a baby in the backseat, about to embark on errand number three, when your child falls asleep. Mission aborted, correct? Wrong. With a travel system, you can easily slide your baby’s car seat out of its base and quickly snap it into place on your stroller. This one is even modular, so the baby can face you or the world, whichever you prefer. It can also convert to carriage mode, eliminating the need for a bassinet attachment.
- Baby carrier
- Toting your child around will be much easier with a baby carrier that is actually comfortable to wear and you won’t know what fits your frame best until you try it on. Look for one with easily adjustable straps on your shoulders and hips so you can distribute the weight evenly (and save your back some pain). Furthermore, having an adjustable carrier allows your partner or other family members to use it just as easily, assisting in load sharing.
- Diaper bag
- Consolidate yours and your baby’s belongings by purchasing a diaper bag that also serves as your personal bag. Yes, there is such a thing as a stylish, all-purpose diaper bag that isn’t covered in paisley flowers or hideous bright polka dots. You’ll be fine as long as it has plenty of pockets, a washable matte finish, and easily attaches to your stroller. This one even includes a removable changing pad.
- A high chair
- Mealtimes with the baby will be a shambles. Avocado will be smeared across the seat, pureed squash will cover the tray, and Cheerio crumbs will find their way into every crevice. High chairs with plush fabrics look super-comfortable, but make sure they can be wiped down with a wet cloth because you don’t want to be doing laundry after every feeding. It’s also convenient to be able to clean the high chair tray in your dishwasher. Maxi Cosi’s version ticks all the boxes.
- Breast pump
- Pumping breast milk isn’t the most enjoyable task. If you intend to breastfeed and will need to express milk for your child, choose a pump that is powerful, efficient, and portable. That way, you can go about your business while your breasts prepare for the baby’s next bottle. Every mama’s secret weapon is multitasking.